Sunday, October 6, 2013

Independent Component 1 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
           I plan to volunteer at the House of Ruth, talk with the people who work there and learn as much as I possibly can.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
         I'll have Marina Wood write me a letter since I can't take pictures there. I would also log up what I will be doing there and how it has helped me learn about my topic.
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
         This is a women's shelter. Volunteering there will help me get an insight on the family dynamics of an abusive household and I wouldn't have to rely solely on my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment