Friday, November 1, 2013

Random Conversation

     I talked with Yvonne Gratianne about social work. She was talking about how you couldn't be emotionally attached to any case. It can bring you down since you can't save anyone. I must have been with the world on my shoulders that she told me this. I can see the basis of this but I couldn't see why she wanted to work in this field. She told me that she wanted to make a difference at least in one life.
    I thought about what she said and I realized that she's a strong person. She oversees cases like these and does well in her job. On the other hand, I'm scared of my past. I'm a silly mess. Mrs. Gratianne talks about her job and told me that her job teaches her to enjoy her life to the fullest.  I'll  try to remember that I can't save everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment