Monday, January 6, 2014

Senior Project, The Holiday

Content:

1.  It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school.  What did you over the break with your senior project?
         I did more reading on the subject and talked to some kids who were abused and went through the system. It was really interesting but bleak. 
2.  What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
         I learned that social workers are spread thin and that kids fall through the gap in the system. Most genuinely want to help but the kids didn't like being just another name for them. This was just some of my chats with them.
3.  If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
          I would really want to talk to Yvonne Gratianne because she has had over 20 years in Social Workers system and she wont expect me to be well versed about this subject and surprising my superior would be fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment