Thursday, August 22, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1.  List your topic here: Social Work  for Abused Children
2.  What do you plan to do this year to show growth in each of the ESLRs?  Be specific and use an example.  Examples can come from senior project, model assembly, core, and/or participation in senior class ASB or other organizations on campus (clubs etc).

  • iPoly Citizen - I plan to be punctual or earlier and prepared to classes, any activities. For example, bringing something for the show and tell and the potluck.
  • Effective Learner- I plan to deepen my knowledge for my core classes, learn more about what confounds me, make time and get help when I struggle in my core classes like when Erika told Mrs. Pittman for help when she felt over her head in Physics..
  • Effective User of Technology - I plan use all the computer skills I have acquired and help people learned what I learned and use my resources efficiently for the I-Search paper and senior project.
  • Effective Communicator - I plan to talk to all my teachers for any need for clarification and take their criticism and improve. I also plan to talk with classmates and offer help to those who I can help like creating a study group with some friends to help each other understand different subjects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment