Thursday, February 6, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
    I'm proud of the interviews I conducted and my independent component with  Jennie.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

       AE       P          AP       CR       NC

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
                    I missed a small requirement. I didn't meet the time requirement.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
I like my activity, I just need to flesh it out some more.
     
4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?  Findiing more sources in this subject

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be? A social worker can remove a child from home so that the child can recover from an abusive situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment