Friday, February 7, 2014

Blog 14: Independent Component 1

  • LITERAL 
    •  I, Debora Martinez, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work. 
    • Hansen, Susan. "Kids Together Child and Adolescent Group Therapy Program: Evaluating a Therapeutic Change Process." Order No. 3560671 Fordham University, 2013. Ann Arbor: ProQuest.Web
    • I was to record the proceedings of the group therapy and call social services when called for. 
  • INTERPRETIVE 
    • It helped me understand some of the decisions of social workers and why it may be more easier said that done
  • APPLIED
    This helped me learn about social workers decision and what they have to consider when a case of child abusive is reported to them and what angle they can take to help them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment